Tuesday, November 8, 2016

THIS TAPE STOPPED THE BIRDS FROM RIPPING THE SCREEN

I got the 260 ft Reflective Bird Repellent Tape | Affordable, Easy to Use, Damage-Free & Safe Bird Deterrent Solution | 1.9" Double Sided Scare Tape by Banshren because I have 2 birdfeeders on the outside of my window and the birds have just ripped my screen at the bottom of the feeders. Now they can eat their feed and then be on their way instead of ripping the screen to bits. I noticed about a month ago that they were tiring the screen by walking up it to rest when other birds were eating and tried to put stuff on the screens to stop them from tiring the screen up, but to no end to it. Now with the tape run through the screen till I get it rescreened they are off it. This makes me so happy. So glad I was able to get the tape even tho I did get it free this is my honest review, and it really works. 
#Elite1sReviews

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M7Q21P6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1






No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...