Wednesday, October 26, 2016

COME ON COOLER WEATHER, I WANT TO WEAR MY SCARF

Beautiful is the vesfashion 2pcs Scarf Plaid&Tartan Infinity Scarf for Women Classic Large Blanket Scarf Stylish Gorgeous Wrap Shawl Soft Shawl. These scarfs are 140cm by 140cm and then the other is 170cm by 45cm, made to be worn in so many different ways. Made of 100% acrylic it is so soft and warm, and one I'm going to enjoy wearing with different styles of clothes, and in many different ways. They can be worn over the head, around the shoulders as a shawl, around the neck in several ways, as a blanket to sit on, and as a poncho typed, showing off its beautiful frayed edges. I love this and any lady would love getting this as a gift, would make lovely Christmas gifts for any loved one and friends. I can't wait for the weather to change from the 80's and 90's here so I can wear it with a pair of legging and a long shirt, it is going to be amazing! Even tho I did receive this product free this is my honest and unbiased review.
#StarReviews

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MCRCROS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...