Sunday, October 23, 2016








The Heartfelt Sympathy Card Assortment Pack - Set of 25 cards - 5 of each design, versed inside with envelopes are a beautiful set of warming cards to send to those that you love and want to wish a kind word too. With any of these 25 cards, you can offer words to warm their heart at their time of need. There are five of each different one and the saying is also different. I love to have cards on hand to send for all occasions, and it seems here lately it has been more of sympathy cards I have been sending. These cards are very top quality grade thickness, and very pretty. Even tho I did get these at a discount I love them and want to add these are my own words, and I just want to show the cards and let you know I do recommend them to everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...