Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Vesfashion 18K White Gold Plated Square Cz Stud Earrings Setting For Women Earrings STD-01

I got the beautiful Vesfashion 18K White Gold Plated Square Cz Stud Earrings Setting For Women Earrings STD-01 for my daughter as a birthday gift. These are made of brass, 18k hand assembled, pronged round clear AAA Cubic Zirconia, white strong plating protection, free of nickel, lead, cadmium, and are hypoallergenic. These are some beautiful and stylish earring that has the bling to them. The top is shaped and it looks like a swan with the stones gathered at the bottom. My daughter is going to be so surprised when she sees these because she loves swans and doesn't own any earring like these. These could be given as a gift to any lucky girl are a lady. I am thinking of getting me a pair because I think they are so beautiful. If you have a female are male you are thinking of giving a gift to, I would recommend a pair of these earrings. Although I did get this free I do recommend them and these are my words and my unbiased opinion. #StarReviews  #Receivedfree


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...