Monday, October 17, 2016

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W3WNY6A/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0?th=1,

I got the xtava Allure 2200w Professional Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer - Bring the Salon to Your Home with This Powerful and Precise Blow Dryer - 2 Speeds - 3 Heat Settings (Black), for my daughter for her birthday, since the one she had, she had it for about ten years. She is like me, we use stuff till it stops. IT STOPPED! This is such an awesome blow dryer that she has now, she simply loves it. It combines a lightweight frame with the latest in iconic ceramic technology, proprietary technology dissipates water molecules quickly and uses negative ions to seal and smooth the cuticles, while the included concentrator nozzle provides unbeatable control, bouncy body with the ultra powerful level motor. Two-speed settings and three temperatures to use on different hair types like thick, textured are straight, frizz free, voluminous, using the 2200 size motor. This dryer leaves her hair looking so silky and shiny. Although I received this blow dryer-free I decided I wanted to review it without being asked to let you know that this really is an awesome dryer that is very well worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...