Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I got the Christmas Cats Holiday Card Assortment Pack - Set of 25 cards - 5 of each design, versed inside with envelopes (54197), these are 6 1/4" by 4 5/8" and are already scored for folding. These I got for my grandbaby to give to her friends at Christmas since her first-grade class is going to swap cards for Christmas instead of giving gifts. These are some awesome cards, they are some very thick cards and made of top quality paper. The pictures are so real looking not like some of these cheap cards you get in the stores. I love these and my grandbaby does also. She saw them and told her mom she wanted to keep them and put them up on her wall. LOL! There are five different pictures with five different verses. The first one says "CATNIPS and dreams on the front, inside Take time to enjoy the holiday season." the next on the front, "Visions of sugar plums, inside Have a purr-fect Holiday." Next, Meowy Christmas, inside May this Christmas bring you the curiosity and wonders of the season." The next two sets of five are sleeping cats, and then a kitten and puppy, inside "May your Christmas be Merry and Bright!, and Sending you warmest wishes for the holiday season." Even tho I got these cards at a discount these are my very own words, and not something I was told to say! I am so very happy that my grandbaby loves these cards, and I know the kids in her class are also going to love them. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LQM8ITU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1






No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...