Thursday, October 27, 2016

NOW WE HAVE ENOUGH SIZES FOR EACH OF MY DAUGHTERS AND I BOTH

Vesfashion Jewelry 18k White Gold Plated Fashion Jewelry Sets for Women White Pendant Necklace for Women Square Stud Earring Costume Jewelry Sets Vintage Jewelry Set Fashion Jewelry Sets ML019 they are so shiny, stylish, and beautiful. With there being 12 pieces white round clear nickel free cubic zirconia, made of brass, pronged round clear crystals, there is a size for anybody to get their bling on. Now I have a size that I am comfortable to wear with any of my outfits. I love the small 3mm I wear it all the time in the top of my ear. The other sizes are 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, and they look so amazing because I had already gotten a set of these for my daughter and she loves wearing the larger one, there is enough earring in this set, each one of us can swap and wear the same size if we want. #StarReviews

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DU00BI2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...