Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The Labrador Love Holiday Card Pack - Set of 25 cards - 1 design, versed inside with envelopes (54210), these are some of the cuties cards made of very top quality paper and are 4 5/8" by 6 1/4" in size and are already scored for folding. I think these are going to be so awesome for some of my family and friends to get for Christmas. On the outside of the card, it says PEACE & Love than on the inside, "Wishing you a warm & fuzzy holiday and Happy New Year!" To me what looks so cute is the little Labrador puppy looking so sad, which is how I feel when Christmas comes and I can't be with all my loved one that is scattered all over the US. With the look on the pups face my loved one will know how much I miss and love them. They are beautiful cards and I am so pleased with them. I love puppies and everybody getting these cards are going to love them also. I got these cards at a discount but these are my own words not the words of anybody else, and I would recommend these cards to everybody because they really are top quality cards. Go and check them out for yourself.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LQM8ZCA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...