Sunday, October 16, 2016

SIFAN Emoji Silicon Wristband Bracelet 9 Different Mood Face Emotions - Pack of 10

I got the SIFAN Emoji Silicon Wristband Bracelet 9 Different Mood Face Emotions - Pack of 10 for my granddaughter that is 7 years old and has went Emoji crazy. I have bought her so much stuff the has the Emoji faces on it, she has them everywhere in her room, and wears clothes with them on it. These are so awesome with all the different faces. With there being nine different faces and they are made of rubber which is a very safe material, she will be able to enjoy these for a long time, and she is even giving several of them to some of her friends that have said how lucky she is to have so much stuff of the Emoji craze. These are so great for birthday parties, are for friends to exchange with each other. I am so happy that my baby loves these and she wears hers to school almost every day. Although I received this product at a discount I do personally recommend these because they are very safe for children to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...