Wednesday, October 26, 2016

THESE ARE THE BEST NEXT TO SLEEPING ON A CLOUD

I got the wonderful Essence of Bamboo Pillow-The Original Premium Stay Cool Hypoallergenic Down Alternative Fiber Pillow - Designed and Filled in USA - Best Sleep Ever, (Queen), for my daughter for Christmas. I had gotten me one of the pillows a few weeks ago so I am getting some for my daughters since they have the same back and neck problems I have. With the advanced cooling technology, they give proper neck and spine alignment being poly blend filled. These are so comfortable, soft, and big being 20" by 28"in size. They seem larger than the normal queen that I have which now I have used to stuff some throw pillows for my couch. LOL! At least the old pillows I own are good for something! I have fallen in love with these pillows and I know my daughters are going to love them. I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. #gotatdiscount#

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...