Sunday, October 30, 2016

THESE CAN WE WORN FOR ANY OCCASION

I got my Anmao Jewelry 18k White Gold Plated Spark Sharp Cubic Zirconia Hook Earrings Crystal Earrings for Women Casual Earrings for Teen Girls Silver Hoop Earrings Nickel Free Fashion Jewelry Earrings ML014, made of brass, AAA cubic zirconia, plated with platinum that are 14mm diameter in size, and have such a crystal look to them, CZ earrings with a princess cut, and they are free of Lead, Nickel, and Cadmium. These can be a great gift but I am using mine for one of my Christmas outings. One of the great things about this company is they off a full year warranty covering manufacturing and material defects for genuine branded ANMAO FiNE JEWELRY. I mean you can't bet that, and these earrings are so beautiful and can be worn for any occasion. They have such a beautiful look to them with almost a glitter look on the inside when the light hit them just right. Although I did receive these for free I love mine and they are my own words not ask are told to do this review. I do recommend this earring to everybody that sees them because they think they are so different and lovely.  #Elite1sReviews


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HLSQY0S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1




No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...