Sunday, October 23, 2016

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FWQF6YQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got the Canopy Street Chalkboard Floral Thank You Note Card Assortment Pack - Set of 36 with White Envelope (53804) because I am always looking for a bargain and I love to keep cards around the house to send to friends and loved ones for any occasion. What better way to let someone know you are thinking of them, then with a card. These are some beautiful cards, made of very good top grade paper, 4 7/8 by 3 1/2 folded. Printed on 115# white cover stock. The inside of the cards is blank which I love because it gives me enough room to write everything I want. There are six different covers with beautiful, and stylish flowers on them. I LOVE FLOWERS! Even tho I did receive these cards at a discount I love them.

#discountcost#reviewrevolution


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...