Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Diaper Rash Cream 2oz. USDA Certified Organic Soothing Diaper Rash Treatment for Sensitive Skin. Natural Ointment to Nourish and Protect from Moisture, Infection, Chaffing and Irritation.

I got the Diaper Rash Cream 2oz. USDA Certified Organic Soothing Diaper Rash Treatment for Sensitive Skin. Natural Ointment to Nourish and Protect from Moisture, Infection, Chaffing, and Irritation for a friend of mine that's babies little bottom breaks out all the time. I had gotten this for my daughter when my last grandbaby was born, and she had such success with it, more than what you buy over-the-counter. This has an advanced healing rash treatment formula that has powerful healing and anti-inflammatory ingredients including sunflower oil, cocoa butter, coconut oil, olive oil, chamomile, calendula , organic beeswax which helps provide a gentle, breathable barrier to prevent aggravation, chaffing, bacterial growth, and infection. This really is some of the best I have  found and I have 3 older children my oldest being 42, and I thought the destine was the best, but when my last grandbaby came along the destine did nothing for her little bottom, we tried lots of different creams and when I had the chance to get this one it worked and we keep a jar of it on hand even now. Even tho I did get this for free these are my honest words. #KarmasReviews#Gotforfree#




No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...