Sunday, October 23, 2016

I got the Solar-Powered LED Garden Lights, 'Lifetime replacement Guarantee', Perfect Neutral Design; Makes Garden Pathways & Flower Beds Look Great; Easy NO-WIRE Installation; All-Weather/Water-Resistant for my daughter that lives out in the country and her yard is very dark at night. I got these lights for her since I visit a lot at night, and be up in age I don't want to fall in the dark. They're ready to go, right out of the box. Just plant them into the ground, right where you want them. The stake has a sharp point and won't require much pushing to get it on the ground. The LED charge can last for 8 hours or more during the night, runs completely on solar power, turns on at dark, off at dawn, and these are so beautiful. I have some lining my sidewalk, and they are nothing like these. These are so much bigger and brighter than the ones I have. I love the look of these lining her sidewalk. Now I have no worry about walking up to her door from my car. Although I did receive these at a discount these are my own words, and I do recommend these to everybody, I am even going to buy me a set of these to replace the ones I already have.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017OJA7GG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...