Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I got the Nativity Christmas Card Assortment Pack - Set of 24 cards - 3 of each design, versed inside with envelopes (54097), to send out to my family and friend for Christmas. I love these with the Nativity pictures on the front. I try every year to find some like this and was very lucky with getting these with them having three different watercolor scenes on them, we all know most boxes of cards only have the one. These are 6 1/4" by 4 5/8 that are already scored for folding. I love the saying on the inside of the cards, with there being three different ones. The 8 with Mary and Jesus says on the front "O Holy Night, inside For unto us, a child is born. Unto us a son is given. Isaiah 9:6." Mary, Joseph, and Jesus on the front "Every Good & Perfect Gift, inside ...is from Above  Merry Christmas." The last eight have the shepherds, wise men, Mary and Jesus that says, "O, Come let us adore Him, on the inside May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with His gift of love." I love these Christmas cards out of all the ones I have gathered this year best of any of the others. I am so pleased and happy to have these, I want to frame three of them to sit around my home. Although I did get these at a discount, this is my very own words and not those of anybody else. I wanted to tell those reading, honestly about these cards. I LOVE THEM!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LQM8JXK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1







No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...