Friday, January 27, 2017

CAN'T WAIT TO TRY MY CHARGER

The SunLabz Smart Rechargeable Battery Charger - AA AAA NiMH NiCD Batteries - 12 Bay/Slot is something I have always wanted. I have seen the charger but have never been able to get one for myself. When I saw this one I grabbed it. I got me some of the AAA batteries since that is what I use the most around my house with all the new electronics these days. The is 12 independent slots, lighted LCD display, mix AA/AAA Ni-Mh/Ni-CD, individual charge status, overcharge protection, with auto 8-hour shut-off so no worry of overcharging. Plus this comes with a one year warranty. I am very happy with my charger, my batteries were already charged so I have to wait for them to run down but then I will edit my review with a picture are video with the batteries in the charger. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SO25G0K/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...