Thursday, January 12, 2017

FRIEND GETS 1 PR FOR HER WEDDING & I GET 1 PR

I got the Pearl Earrings, 2 Pairs Studs Earrings & Hook Earrings Pearl Earrings for Women & Teens Girls Hypoallergenic Fashion Earrings Wedding Jewelry because I love pearls, and these look so close to the real things. I was super surprised when they came and saw how great and beautiful they were, and how much they really did look real. I am going to give these to a friend of mine that was wanting some to wear for her wedding. With these, she has the chose of wearing the studs are the hooks. Whichever she chooses I am going to keep the other! LOL! The stud earrings are made of 925 sterling silver and shell pearl, and the dangle earrings are made of 18k white gold plating brass with shell pearl. I did receive these at a discount but these are such a great price I wanted to let everybody know. #StarReviews#Vesfashionhttps://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MTWEILN/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...