Thursday, January 12, 2017

IS GOING TO BE A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING DRESS

I got for my beautiful friend the Meaneor Women's Floral Lace Short Sleeve Cocktail Wedding Swing Evening Dress for a friend of mine to use as her wedding dress. I got the white and I think this is one of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen. I have several of the Meaneor dresses and I love them so this is why I told her about them, and when we saw this dress we knew this was the dress that would look so beautiful on her for her special day. Made of 93% Polyester and 7% Spandex, fit, and flare, with lining, back zipper closure and lace on the top, with the fit to the mid-section. She loves the way the bottom of it has such a flare to it and when she turns it swipes. She is such a beautiful lady inside and out and this is the perfect dress to make her special dress great, and I am so happy I was able to get it for her. I did receive this dress at a discount but if you are looking for a dress for a special occasion this dress would make a perfect one and these are my own words to let you know how special this dress is.
#StarReviews#MeaneorMeaneor Women's Floral Lace Short Sleeve Cocktail Wedding Swing Evening Dress




No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...