Friday, January 27, 2017

LOVE MY NEW MATS

I got the Vremi 3 Piece Silicone Baking Mat Set - 2 Non Stick Half Sheets and 1 Nonstick Quarter Sheet for Oven Roasting or Baked Cookie Recipes - Colored Professional Eco Bakeware Mats - Tin Foil Alternative and I have bought several of these mats but by far these are my favorite so far. With them being clear when I am making one of my cookies I can see how to shape it through the clear mat. With the others, it wasn't so easy. In this set there are 2 half sheets 11.5 by 16.5 and 1 quarter sheet 9 by 13, these are premium food grade silicone baking sheets that can be stored rolled are laid flat which is the way I like to store mine. One thing to keep in mind these are not dishwasher safe so please don't put them in the dishwasher all you have to do is just wipe them with a rag and they are good to go.I also love to use mine to make my dumplings I know you aren't supposed to cut stuff on these, but I use a pizza cutter and don't cut all the way through the dough.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HOJ2V06/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...