Thursday, January 12, 2017

I FEEL SAFE NOW WITH MY CARDS

I got the Vesfashion Front Pocket Wallet Minimalist Wallets Leather Slim Wallet RFID Blocking Leather Wallet Card for Pocket Wallets for Men Credit Card Wallet for myself even if I am a woman. I love to just wear my jeans to the store and have my money and card in my pocket but when I saw this wallet I knew I had to have it since it had the blocking RFID. I hate always having to carry my purse around, sometimes I like to just walk freely around. Now I can use this wallet to put my money and all my cards into it and not worry about someone behind are beside me getting my numbers and codes. I couldn't believe when I hear people were doing that I mean what is this world coming to? I can easily put this wallet in my front pocket are rear pocket since it is 4.6 by 3.5 by 0.2, and there is 6 card slots, 2 vertical slots. and 1 money or receipt pocket. What I like best about it is that it doesn't open all the way so I don't have to worry about losing anything. I did receive this at a discounted price but these are my words to let everybody know this is a great wallet for your protection. #StarReviews#Vesfashionhttps://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M35SLLR/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...