Thursday, January 5, 2017

MY FUR BABY IS READY TO GO


Strong Dog Leash with Waste Bag Dispenser – 100% nylon – Rust Free Clasp – Comfortable Grip – Ideal for Large, Medium and Small Dogs for my new fur-baby. My daughters English had puppies right before Christmas and I was given one (so excited), well he's not big enough for it yet, I am bottle raising him. When he is big enough I want to have everything I'm going to need, and this is one of the best leashes I have found, so much better than the one at the local shopping centers. It is made from 100% nylon that will last for years. The zinc alloy clasp is rust resistant, and it even came with a waste bag dispenser and bags. The leash is 6 feet long so my fur baby will have plenty of room to roam, and it comes with a 1-year replacement guarantee and money back guarantee. I am very happy now I have just about everything I am going to need for when he grows up, and very top quality items. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...