Friday, January 27, 2017

GREAT FOR THE SKIN

The Vidazen Face Wash Cleanser for Acne with Organic Willow Bark Extract and Gentle Aloe Vera - Natural Antioxidant Anti Aging Facial Cleanser to Reduce Blemishes and Restore Balanced Complexion is a very pleasant and soft cleaner for me, I am sixty-two years of age so I am careful of what I clean and use on my body! This has been nice to use on my face as it leaves a fresh and clean feeling in the mornings which is when I use it because I didn't want to use it at night after using it the first time since it left my face feeling so refreshing and clean and with the smell of grapefruit it would make me want to eat at night. LOL! I read through the ingredients and there are so many good natural ones that are so good for the skin. I would recommend this cleanser to everybody, and my daughter is trying to talk me out of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...