Wednesday, January 4, 2017

THIS TOP IS SO SOFT

Meaneor Women's Contrast Color V Neck Floral Sleeve Print Detail Raglan Top made of 35% polyester and 65% cotton. The sleeves are made of milk silk are satin, soft, shiny, and the shirt itself has stretch to it. You could wear this shirt dressed up are just for comfort. I love it, and enjoy wearing it with legging. I also enjoy the V-neck and the floral fabric being around the top of it, makes it feel so nice. I got the dark gray and it is beautiful I can wear it with most everything to do with pants. My daughter borrowed it and wore a maxi skirt with it to a party. I would recommend this top to anybody and I did receive this at a discount but under no way am I obligated to write this I enjoy letting people know how the products I get and buy stand up. I have washed this shirt several times, and it still looks like new.  #StarReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...