Sunday, January 8, 2017

LOVING THIS GEL POLISH

I got the MelodySusie Gel Nail Polish Set, Lux Classics 1 Step Nail Gel Kit, Six Colors with Black, Long Lasting, No Base and Top Coat Needed, Quick Curing with LED or UV Nail Dryer, Easy Soak Off because I love the new gel polish and this was such a great deal, with such great colors. I was so amazed when my order came and I opened it and the colors were so awesome when I opened each one of them. I can't wait for my grandbabies to come because we always do our nails, they polish mine and I get to polish their little nails. We love to play beauty shop, and this gel polish is a great addition to all our product we have to play with. This gel is so easy to use all you have to do is apply a thin coat and cure under a LED lamp for 1 minute or a UV lamp for 2 minutes, if you desire a darker color repeat the process In this set, you get Elegant Magenta,  Emerald, Sapphire, Dark Orchid, Ruby Red, Black Pearl. 
#gotitfree
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H5EAWW4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...