Sunday, January 22, 2017

I LOVE MY NEW ICE TRAYS

I got the Vremi Silicone Ice Cube Tray with Lid - 2 Piece Set of Blue and Green Ice Cube Trays - 21 Small Cubes per Tray, 42 Ice Cubes Total - NonToxic Food Grade and BPA Free and these are some of the best ice trays that I own. I have another set of silicone ice trays but they are the large cube and so hard for me to get the cubes out and hurts my hands. These are so much easier on my hands and fit in the glasses so much better. 1 blue tray and 1 green tray, 21 ice cubes per tray, 42 ice cubes total, ach cube measures 1.3 inches on all sides, trays measure 10.4 x 4.75 inches, trays are 100% premium food-grade silicone, lids are food-grade BPA-free plastic, to release ice, push upwards from bottom of tray,
do not twist or bend tray to release ice, freezer safe from -40ºF dishwasher safe. I love these, and my daughters make fun of me because I have started buying so much silicone stuff in my kitchen and using it, but I love using it, it's so much more easy to care for.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H7BF1DA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...