Thursday, January 5, 2017

MY DAUGHTER LOVES IT

I got the Vremi 3 Speed 150 Watt Electric Hand Mixer in Red with Built-in Storage Case for Beaters for my daughter who always borrows mine when she needs one (every other day). I love this mixer cause it has the white and red mixer base and set of stainless beaters, and it's 3 speed with the motor made of pure copper. Now instead of always having come to borrow mine she has her own and can just wipe up whatever she wants to cook. When it came and I saw how beautiful it was I almost kept it for myself and let her have my old one, but I couldn't do her that way. CRAP! I would recommend this mixer to everybody, and now my other daughter saw it and she wants one!https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I1RQ2GY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...