Friday, January 27, 2017

MY FRIEND LOVES HER BIRTHDAY GIFT

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M8EZDST/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I got the xtava Voluminous Toolkit - Double Shine Ionic Hair Dryer & Double Bristle Body Brush for a friend of mine for her birthday. She has just got a new job and she is in need of a new blow dryer so I thought this would make the perfect birthday gift. This is 1800 watt, 2 heat setting, 3 speed, 2 ion settings. Perfect hair switch turbo speed with medium heat, with cool, shot button that includes double bristle body brush, 1 concentrator nozzle, and 1 diffuser. I have a xtrava hair dryer and I just love mine that is why I got this one for her because she and I are so much alike. This is such a great company to get product from I have several products from them and I love everyone of them. This dryer is going to be used everyday that is why I chose this brand to stand up to the use.



No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...