Thursday, January 5, 2017

LOVE KEEPING MY STUFF COLD

Vesfashion Red 9.44"x7.67"x7.08" Reusable Insulated Lunch Bag Lunch Box Bento Lunch Box Lunch Boxes for Adults Reusable Bags Lunch Healthy Lunch Boxes Lunch Bags for Women Lunch Bag since this bag is so much bigger than the other lunch boxes I have, and this one is insulated making it the perfect size for me to take snacks with me when I go to town. I can even use this at the grocery store since I only buy are packs of meat cause I live alone, so I don't need more. I don't have to worry now in the summer about my meat are milk spoiling. This bag is 9.44 high by 7.67 lengths, the bottom is 7.08 and hand drop is 3.54. I love this bag it has velcro at the top to close it, and when not using it there is a strip of velcro on the bottom to fold it down to a small size to store. It also has a pocket on the outside that has velcro to keep it closed. All I can say is this is just such an awesome bag and so happy I found it. I did receive this as a sample but these are my words to let everybody know about the bag so you can get you one and enjoy keeping your cold stuff cold.  #StarReviews https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZAJ8NF/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1




No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...