Wednesday, January 4, 2017

FOUND MY NEWW LOVE

ixtava Twist Curling Wand - Tapered Clipless Curling Iron with 1 to 1½ Inch Tourmaline Barrel - Professional Salon Hair Curler, Cool Tip LCD Display Auto Shut Off Dual Voltage Storage Pouch Heat Glove and if you haven't tried one of these I suggest you do. I was worried to start with I wasn't going to like it since it didn't have the clip to hold my hair down, but then I always hated the clip because it would always put my hair. The glove is the way you hold your hair on the rod, and it will get somewhat hot if you hold it too tight. The features of this iron are it has an ionic ceramic and tourmaline technology that makes the hair smooth, silky, and frizz-free, there are 22 heat settings, temperature from 200-410, 60 auto shut-off, 8'10" swivel cord (this I love), the barrel is 1"-1.5" and comes with it's own carrying case that is heat resistant and the glove. I am so happy that I found this iron and NO I won't be going back to the old style. I would recommend this to everybody it is AWESOME.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LXS1OXQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...