Thursday, January 12, 2017

I LOVE THIS CALENDAR

I got the Magnetic Calendar Weekly Planner Dry Erase Refrigerator To Do List, Chores, Classroom and this is one of the neatest calendars I have ever seen. I can write on it and unlike the calendars, I have on my wall if I make a mistake I can wipe it clean. I put tit on my refrigerator and took all my sticky notes down and now my refrigerator looks so much neater. With is I can make notes to myself what I need to do, things I need to get from town, and places I need to go. Everything put down in one place. I am so thankful for the chance to review this calendar. This is a calendar I wish I had found a long time ago since it has the 3 markers with it, I can use them to mark as which is more important. I did receive this at a discount but these are my honest words to let you know this is a great #OZEEN
calendar. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MQWH3SC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...