Wednesday, February 15, 2017

DAUGHTER LOVES THESE AND WORN IT AS SOON AS SHE FOUND THEM

I got the Jewelry Gifts for Women Jewelry Pendants Necklaces Jewelry Anniversary Valentines Jewelry Necklace Pendants for Women and I got the gold cross pendant & stud earrings set made of crystal with 18K gold plated with a brass chain, lead-free necklace jewelry, and nickel free pendant. This is such a beautiful necklace to gift as any gift for any holiday are a reason. I use a lot of these pendants and jews to work into my crafts for my special family and friends. With this beautiful set, I am making a wreath for my daughter and I will put this on the wreath and the earring on one of the leaves and see how long it takes her to see them and get them off to wear. I did receive this at a discount but these are my own words to let you know this is a great and beautiful necklace. #StarReviews#adhttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NANG3RT/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_x_sTdPyb1HKZ0B7




No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...