Wednesday, February 15, 2017

LOVE THIS CUTTER/CHOPPER

I got the Vegetable Chopper Onion and Fruit Cutter (5 In 1) Dicer with 2 Spiral Slicer Spiralizer Blades for Veggie Noodle Zucchini Spaghetti Food Maker French Fry Potato Fries Vegetables and Onions to start helping me in making my meals, now that I have gotten older it's hard using knives with Auther in my hands. This is so easy on me now and I can even cut my vegs and all in spirals and I get my grand babies to eat vegs when they come to my house. With the 5 different blades I can now slice, dice, chop, spiralize, spiral slice all the vegs and fruits I want to eat anytime. Since I am trying to eat right this is sitting out on my kitchen cabinet just like my coffee pot. Now anytime I want to eat an apple are orange I just use my chopper and fruit cutter. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LWIYAY5/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_t2_m2uPybQN9H4S1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...