Friday, February 3, 2017

DAUGHTERS FAMILY LOVES THIS BOTTLE


Vremi Olive Oil Dispenser - 17 Ounce Glass Bottle for Kitchen with No Drip Pouring Spout that Pumps Measures and Mixes Oils Vinegar and Liquid Ingredients for my oldest daughter and her family. They are on the diet where they are ordering some kind of meals and they are delivered. My grandson had cancer several years ago and now in remission and into body lifting. He is at the gym every day! I thought with them on this diet they could use this to measure their olive oil, and if not then I'll replace the oil dispenser I have with this one. I love this because it tells you right on the neck of the bottle how much you are measuring out. Love the push button for the pump. I am going to sit here and talk myself out of giving it to them and keep it for myself! LOL! With this Oil Genie, you can mix all you favorite oils together. I did receive this as a sample but I want others to know how great this really is. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017IXUC2W/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_x_EEqLyb1SZXPXJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...