Thursday, February 16, 2017

GRAND BABIES EATING HEALTHY? WHO GUESSED IT!

I got this Vremi Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer - Handheld Spiralizer Peeler Set - 3 Blade Hand Spiral Slicer Apple or Zucchini Spaghetti Maker - Stainless Steel Mandoline Slicer for Potatoes - Red and White for my oldest daughter who has gone on a diet and was wanting one to use to make her zucchini and squash spiral and more as she say "taste bud friendly." LOL! Well, when it came I gave it to her and she used it that night cooking her supper and called me after she had eaten and told me it didn't change the taste!~ LOL!She told me this made all her food look so pretty and taste bud friendly, but she thinks she just used too much of something. She is using it now almost every night to cut up some of her other vegs, such as sweet potatoes and she even used it to cut up carrots, and white potatoes shoe strings for the kids. Now she uses it to spiral almost everything she can and bakes it, and it comes out like chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...