Wednesday, February 15, 2017

SWEAT AND SPLASH PROOF

I got for my son-n-law this Tumbler Insulated Mug Travel Cup - Premium Large 30 oz Set w/ Anti-Slip Handle and Leak Proof Lid - Vacuum Double Wall Stainless Steel Cup Keeps Coffee - Tea Cold / Hot Drink because we are big coffee drinkers in my family, and he was wanting a new one for his birthday. When I saw this one I just had to get it for him because it is handcrafted from 18/8 stainless steel and double-wall vacuum insulation. This cup is sweatproof, splash-proof, and you have hands-free. The plastic cups he had been using just wasn't keeping his coffee hot, but now with his new cup, he is a very happy young man.  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KVJ36KU/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_t2_RqvPybGCR1GAC 

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...