Monday, February 6, 2017

GREAT FOR MY HAIR

My Essential Keratin and Moroccan Argan Oil Color Care Shampoo & Conditioner Repair Combo 32 oz Set came and my youngest grandbaby was staying with me and she went to take a bath and came back and ask my if she could use this shampoo and conditioner to wash her hair and of course I told her, yes, well after showering and washing her hair she blow-dry it and come outside where I am, and is like "Look Meme, my hair is so beautiful!" So when she left going home my shampoo and conditioner did also. She loved it that much and could run down to the local store to get it so she got to mine, but I did get to use it twice while she was staying with me, and I loved it so have to get some more (will hide the next). I love it because of the color-protecting serum which helps my dry hair from all the coloring. I did receive this at a discount but this is to let everyone know how good this shampoo and conditioner is.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EYYZCBO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...