Thursday, February 16, 2017

GREAT FOR SKIN AND HAIR

I love the Castor Oil for Natural Skin and Hair Care 16 oz because I use this instead of baby oil. I remember back when I was a young girl and my grandmother would always give us a teaspoon of castor oil no matter what was wrong with you, she said this would fix it. Yea! It is great for the hair because it aids in circulation for helping the hair to grow faster and thicker. It is also awesome for scalp infections because of antifungal and antibacterial properties. I can use this to take off my makeup and I also add a few drops to my bath to help dry skin. I love using the castor oil now for my body. At 62 now I have dry skin so this helps.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VY2I7OE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...