Wednesday, February 15, 2017

I LOVE MY NEW PITCHER

I got the Vremi Fruit Infuser Water Pitcher - 2.5 liter Plastic Infusion Pitcher with Lid for Loose Leaf Tea - Large BPA Free Infuser Pitcher with Spout - 84 oz Sangria Pitcher Vodka Infuser Insert - Green and as soon as it came I got it out of the box, washed it, and cut my lemons up, got my lemon water going. I love this pitcher, it is so cute and easy to use. I had another one and it was so hard for me to get the infuser from the lid I gave it to my daughter. When I saw this one I knew I had to have it. I love the fact the pitcher is clear, is a big 10.5 cups, 84 ounces, BPA free food-grade plastic acrylic. The infuser has 96 infusion slots making it so awesome to get all my lemon juice through it. I love this pitcher and if you are looking for one I would recommend this pitcher. A piece of beauty.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZ8EDFC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...