Wednesday, February 15, 2017

SUCH AN AWESOME AND RELAXING SMELL

I love the Frankincense Essential Oil Triple AAA+ Grade 100% Pure & Natural - Therapeutic Grade Frankincense Oil - 1 oz this is one oil I won't be without in my home. I love the smell and using it in my bath. This oil is therapeutic AAA+ grade the purest you can get. Not only do I use it in my bath but I also put it in my central air filter to engulf my apartment in the smell all at once for the peace, relaxation, and satisfaction. I then add a few drops to my diffusers, and sit back and enjoy the soothing mood that it helps me to get in. This is an oil that has been used for years and has roots to riches. It has the smell of woody, earthy, spicy, with a fruity aroma that is so calming and relaxing. It is said to be sweeter, fresher and cleaner than frankincense resin.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JZ45P1A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...