Thursday, February 16, 2017

DAUGHTER LOVES HERS AND I LOVE MINE

I got the xtava Pro 2200 Watt Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer, 2 Speeds, 3 Heat Settings, Black for my daughter who has been needing a blow dryer for a few weeks now. I have one like this and she loved it and was wanting me to give it to her, so I just got her this one of her own. I love mine because it is so easy to use, with the two different speeds and three heat settings, plus Ionic ceramic technology cuts drying time in half and boosts volume and shine, just the way I like it. The bonus concentrator nozzle is something I love because I have when my other blowdryer would blow the hot are cool air down my back, with this it goes right where you aim. I would recommend this dryer to everybody. A very good product for the price.https://www.walmart.com/ip/xtava-Pro-2200-Watt-Ionic-Ceramic-Hair-Dryer-2-Speeds-3-Heat-Settings-Black/389640647#about-item

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...