Thursday, February 16, 2017

GOT THESE ON MY STOVE READY TO USE.

I got the Manual Cordless Salt & Pepper Grinders Set With Matching Stand– Glass Body & Stainless Steel Top Shakers– Adjustable Ceramic Grinding Mechanism– Easy To Refill Mills– Cool, Modern, Great Gift to use since I found my coarse sea salt, and went back to using whole peppercorns. I love using a grinder when seasoning my food it just tastes so much better. These have five adjustable grinder settings, wide opening for refilling easier, non-corrosive, no batteries (YEA), and so modern and easy to use. I love the fact they come in the stand of heavy duty stainless steel. I have gotten other sets but they weren't manual you had to use batteries so I would always get mad when it would jam-up, so I gave them to my adult kids. I love these they don't jam and I can sit them on my stove where I like to keep salt and pepper for when I'm cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...