Friday, February 3, 2017

HAVE TO HAVE THE FRENCH PRESS

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JM2VOXS/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_x_CYqLybG27Y41Z

I


I got the VREMI French Press 8 Cup Coffee Maker in Premium Heat Resistant Glass with  Stainless Steel Frame and Bamboo Accents-34 oz 1 Liter Glass Pot for Ground Coffee and Tea, and this is some I use all day long. Coffee is my choice of drug and I guess I got that from my stepfather, he drank it 24-7. I love the taste of the french pressed so much better than just the drip machines. With the french press, it lets the coffee release the oils and the flavor is so rich, delightful and the aroma is so much more better. I love to smell the coffee in the early morning and evening after it has steeped for a few minutes and then my taste glands go to watering for the flavor that is coming. I did receive this as a sample but you can beat the french press for a great cup of coffee! This pot is so awesome with the wood on it I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...