Thursday, February 16, 2017

RAINDROPS FALLING ON MY HEAD


I got the WaterPoint 8 Inch Rain Shower Head, High-Pressure Rainfall Showerhead with Brass Swivel Ball, Polished Chrome, Uses 30% Less Water for my shower. I had one that has the hose and it always got in my way and I was looking for one that had the rain shower head since I have heard so much about them. I love this shower head, and it is everything I heard. It does use less water (my bill came down). I love the feel of the water hitting my body so much more now than with my old one. It does feel like you are walking through the rain when it is on the low beam, but when it is a full force I love the fact I can get my hair washed and rinsed so much faster, and know it clean. This shower head is 8" round and features chrome finished ABS and stainless steel back that is flat also making it look so sleek! The air intake system injects tiny air bubbles into the water droplets to make the shower feel like it is at the full pressure while using 30% less water. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MQFWDGI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...