Thursday, February 16, 2017

MY DAUGHTER LOVES HER BAMBOO SPOONS

I got these Vremi Wooden Spoons Bamboo Utensils - 5 Piece Serving Spoons and Bamboo Cooking Utensil Set with Wooden Spatula - Bamboo Wood Kitchen Utensils NonStick Cooking Spoons with Colorful Silicone Handles for my youngest daughter that saw them and just has to have them. I wanted them for the silicone handles because I love cooking using silicone, but we always let our babies have first! She has the metal spoons and all and when she comes to my house and we cook together she always wants to stir whatever I'm cooking and she uses my bamboo spoons. Now she has her own bamboo and she loves them, she even loves the silicone and says now she understands why I like it so much. In this set, there arehttps://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DO298Y4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
5 pieces. Spatula, slotted spoon, mixing spoon, and serving spoons with hanging holes for wall storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...