Thursday, February 16, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE CAST IRON

I got the Vremi Cast Iron Grill Pan - Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Handle Cover - Stovetop Grill Pan Nonstick Indoor Grilling Pan for Electric or Gas Stove Top - Heavy Duty Cast Iron Cookware Grill for my youngest daughter because I got my oldest daughter a cast iron skillet for one of her Christmas gifts and my other was thinking she would get one also and she didn't, so yes I had to get this for her. I'm going to cook supper this weekend and use the skillet because I am grilling chicken breast and this will be perfect, then I'm going to have her clean it and then I'm telling her it's hers! LOL! This skillet is already pre-seasoned which makes it the perfect skillet for high heat cooking with no added fat, and its ridges provide a healthier eating than frying and you also get those awesome grill marks. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she finds out it's for her. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01INE7T94/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_t2_sVvPybN5Z5FDN

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...