Thursday, February 16, 2017

GRAND BABY CAN REALLY DOCTOR MEME NOW








I got this Children's Nurse Doctor Medical Kit Playset With Medical Box Medicine Box Doctor Set Toys Gifts for Girls for my grandbaby that is always playing like she is a doctor are a nurse like her aunt! Aunt Sissy works at the hospital and this is something my grandbaby wants to do when she grows up, so what better way for her to learn what's what than her aunt Sissy to teach her what everything is called now. In this set, there are mirror, reflex hammer, thermometer, syringe, kidney basin, tweezers, scissors, stethoscope, handy carry case. I am giving this to her next month cause it will be a birthday present. Now she will learn from her aunt and she will also be more at ease when she has to go to the doctor when she is sick! I am very pleased with this set because with most kits like this the kids don't get much in the kit but this one is loaded with goodies. #Elite1sReviewshttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FQ7AKKQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...