Friday, February 3, 2017

THE GRAND BABY AND I ARE LOVING THIS DIFFUSER

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VJ06PG8/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_x_4-pLybHBMDBYF
 xtava Black Orchid Large Hair Diffuser - Enhance and Define Curls and Waves - Maximize Volume with 3D Multi-Prong Design & Advanced Airflow is such an awesome diffuser I found, and have started using instead of the funnel that came with my blow dryer. My granddaughter has very long hair and she loves to wear it straight but when she blow drys it, it flies everywhere. With this diffuser, she can run the diffuser through her hair and when it is dry it comes out perfectly straight just the way she likes to wear it and she doesn't even have to straighten it. I have tried using it and my hair is short and I loved the way it gave my hair fullness without all the blow away look. I did receive this as a sample but these are words from a babes mouth, "I, love it Meme."

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...