Friday, February 3, 2017

MY SISTER IS GOING TO LOVE THIS


Vremi Toaster 2 Slice Stainless Steel - Toaster for Bagels with Wide Slots and Adjustable Temperature Control - Retro Toaster in Silver and Black is such a beautiful and stylish toaster. I was so amazed when I took this toaster out of the box it is so shiny and I really hated to use it is so beautiful. LOL! This toaster will toast, reheat, defrost, cancel. The sleek buttons on the front so you can clearly see them. Wide slots for toasting that texas toast, temperature control, slide-out crumb tray, bread lift, anti-jam function, self-cleaning guide, indicator light, stainless steel and black exterior. The size of the toaster is 10.5 by 6 by 7.5 inches and let me tell you there is nothing that size you could put in that space as beautiful as this toaster. I did receive this toaster as a sample but this is such a great deal. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L7DHAEW/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_x_9kpLyb13ZDVNH



No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...