Wednesday, February 15, 2017

GRANDDAUGHTER DRINKS HER HOT CHOCOLATE IN HER NEW CUP

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LXCDT4V/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_x_akdPyb25CA0DD


The Love Bug | Premium 11oz Coffee Mug - Perfect Gift for Her, Birthday Gifts for Him, Cute Funny Best Friend Guy, Anniversary Gifts for Girlfriend Wife His and Hers Couple Engagement Wedding Presents as a gift for my grandbaby for when she comes to my house on the weekends. I have to make her homemade hot chocolate every time. Now, this cute Love Bug cup tells it all, how much I love my darling. These are some good cup, not some of them cheap and will break when you put it in the microwave. I did receive this at a discount but these are my own thought on this cup nobody asked me to tell anything about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...