Saturday, December 10, 2016

FOR MY GRANDBABY

I got the CrownCoast 60 MPH Windproof Compact Travel Umbrella for my grandbaby that has to stand and wait for the school bus in the morning and it's getting the rainy season where we live so I'm trying to get everything that she is going to need for winter. With this umbrella, she will be able to stand winds up to 60  mph which I would let her stand in, but in case she is going to the bus and there are that high the wind I know she will be okay. The best part of buying this umbrella is it is guaranteed for life is something happens to it, they will replace it, so now she has an umbrella for life. It is water slick 100% polyester, the non-absorbent synthetic polymer that's water repellent and abrasion resistant, mold and mildew resistant, anti-corrosion electroplated frame to keep from rusting. I love this and so happy that now I know my grandbaby is going to be dry and warm.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FYA5HY4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...